Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

is this LOVE or WHAT

my my its been awhile since i last update my blog:) been busying with controlling feelings of taking spm's result,now i feel relieve oh yeahh i do :D im kinda happy with my result evnthough its not that good.yeahh facing the BIG family problems last year and facing spm.i guess my result worth it.what makes me happy is.I GOT A KISS FROM MY DAD.its been along time since i get that kiss from him.well you know,he's been busy working non stop so yeahh.and i love him so fucking much! *eventhough he's always busy wth work work and work.But,when i get my result,i know i can get better than that.and im quite sad i didnt get many A's like my spm trial.anything, i am BLESSED THANKFUL AND GREATFUL.Thank you god for hearing my prayers all this time.and i hope that my success wont stop here but this is just the THE BEGINNING OF STARTING.okay thats it.HAHA! malas nak tulis panjang2.nanti korang pun boring nk bace psal LOVE THINGY ni.anything,i love MY DAD and MUMMY so F MUCH.i'll be studying HARDER after this.i wont stop here but WILL keep on HOLDING BOOKS til i get my MASTER.and repay all your KINDNESS of TAKING CARE of me until now:')

1 comment:

The Enchantress said...

awwww....
so sweet of you...

and ,hey , m called " meeow " too.<3 <3