Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In Another Lifetime

emocommentsforhi505.jpg
In another lifetime, I was yours.
In another lifetime, we made stupid promises.
I was a fool, I guess we both were.
It's been over a year now, over a year now that you've stole my innocence.
A few months ago, we were in love head over heels… In fact, I was.
Feels like another lifetime. 
Sometimes I wonder it you were true, If you believed all those things you said.
We could have been history,
We could have shown all the skepticals what love was all about.Along the way,you never gave up.
It's been a few months now and I still remember how it felt.I love you and always be.
I hope things goes smoothly,i take your words now..that you said that you will love me,i suddenly smile and believe what you said..

No comments: