Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011


Could you tell that i was hurt? Invisible tears got me feeling like dirt. You dumped me,you cheated on me,you let me go because i wasnt the best for you right? Yeah i remembered evrything that you said before. As my heart brokes,it took A YEAR for me to heal it. To pick up the broken pieces to put it back together. I hurt much,too much in love. Im afraid to fall in love again.I gave you too much chances til i cant even count it.I kept saying to myself 'just hold on,he'll change' but the fact is,as im giving you the chances,i hurt myself,soo fucking badly. Im afraid of loosing you so im willing myself to get hurt by you. What a pathetic i am. Yeah this is why people say love is blind. Ergh. Atlast finally i realize actually you're not worth it. You dont deserve me. I deserve someone better which is more loyal and faithfull. Its not me that are not the best for you BUT its you that are not the best for me. Anyway,thank you for the past life and memories. I appreciate. Eventhough i hate you but still i think ONCED before,you gave me happiness and perhaps a 'true' love. So yeah i appreciate that and what you did for me before. Really i do. BUT..



Yeah baby! FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! For? As before i forgiven your mistakes and all. Now,i really FUCKING cant accept that you're actually trying to ruined my life now. Wadeehell! Before,you left me alone without nothing to hold on to. I was afraid and fucking confused what have i done wrong to you. But now,when i finally get over it and manage my life now,you're actually trying to ruined it. What-The-Fuck! As you know i have Amirul Asyraf which is the person you hate the most from the very beginning,you want to ruined the love i have. You cant barely see im with him because you hate him to have me. Do i look like i care bitch? You talk bad about him to me,you talk shit about him to me,i never care because i know the fact is HE IS NOT A MORON LIKE YOU. He knows evrything but,he never care as long as i know the truth about him. The truth that he actually loves me more than anyone else. What are you trying to do? You yearn for me as you let me go a year before? You want me back as now i have even better life than before. Sorry,you know its too late,the love that we onced own before is no longer in my heart. As you shattered and broke its,the love is no longer there. I cant let myself drowned into your lies and untrue love. Stop to say the word Sorry all over again,because its already too late for that. Just let me go like you did before. I dont need you anymore. I have my own life and i know you do too. Evryone does. Find someone else that suits you. I love him,not you anymore. Its too late,for everything between us. 

No comments: