Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Its Written



Im Sorry. For evrything. I didnt mean to make you hurt. I didnt mean to leave you. I didnt mean to make you cry. As even myself is in broken hearted. I dont want this to happen either. I am truly sorry Biyy :'/ Syg minta maaf. Syg pun tak tahu nk buat ape dah. Sayang dah penat,penat sangat mengeluarkan air mata. Sayang tahu Biyy jugak mcm tu. 


Uitm Seri Iskandar,yeahh my new journey of life. Thats where I'll be going soon. Its about first semester holidays. In 14th November. And I have to be in Uitm in 16thNovember. I have no holidays. Yeahh Wataffak! With my parents yang tak faham what I want. Damn It! I really dont know what to do right now but just let the teardrops fall on my face. I have no idea what in da hell I should do. Am I doing the right decision by going? Leaving you alone here? How bad am I right? Gosssssshhhhh :'/ 


Swear to god,I cant face this thing! Sorry :/ for letting you cried just because of me. I love you,truly I do :') and I just cant help it. You want me to go..you think about my future..you let yourself hurt. How could you. I know deep inside your heart you never want me to go. I know,I met you for a reason. A good reason. Eventhough we'll be far apart,you're always and will remained in my heart. I believe in you like you believe in me,by letting me go there,letting my dreams come true and future to be bright.


I promise you,We'll stay together til the end. Til the very end. Iloveyou :')

No comments: