Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wishes

HAPPY 4TH MONTHS 
ANNIVERSARRY

22th October 2011


Demokk! I Love You:) Soooooo Much! Mwehehehe :D I love you I love and I love youuu. And ofcourse I missed you badly. We should have gone out today and celebrating it together. But yeahh,we're far apart. Its hard for me,this first time celebrating monthly anniversarry without you,without seeing you in front of me :/ Haihhh. Sgt sedihhh tauu. By the way,saye harap awak sihat alhamdulillah kat sane,and ceria seperti selalu. No more sad sad kay :) You have to be strong so that I can be strong as well as you know that you are my inner strength :D On this date again,I MAKE A PROMISE that I will always love you,with all my heart. I will never ever leave you alone in the dark. I will always be there in happiness and hardship for you. I will always makes you happy and put a smile on your face,make you laugh :')

Saye tahuu,wlaupun awk pretend yg awk kuat,awk happy,tapi inside? Awak sedih,remembering me,every step that you take in polijb there is always our memories. But you have to be strong. So I can. You smiled in the outside but in the inside,theres sorrow and sadness. Just remember,I will always love you,no one can ever replace your place in my heart. Saye akan cube utk jage relationship yg kite build ni kay:) Be Happy my dear!
On this day,we may be far apart,but close your eyes..I was there..just right there..in your heart :') Happy 4th Months Anniversarry Amirul Asyraf :D ILOVEYOU IMISSYOU..SOOOO BADLY!


No comments: