Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

1:35pm,9th December 2011

The date:) when I get to meet you. Since the last time we met is the past 2months. THANK YOU FOR THE SURPRISE :D I was so greatful and happy when you make this surprise. Suddenly,when you give a text saying that you are here. My heart stops instantly :O damnn I thought you're fooling around,but then you're actually not. I was shocked for awhile. Im so happy. No one can describe how I felt when I get to meet you yesterday:') Thank you..thank you soo much honey. I love you. I admit,I had a very good time with you. Eventhough its just awhile. SERIOUSLY,I was so happy. God,wish you would just stay with me without leaving me here.

The moment when I have to see your car passed through leaving me here,again. I was so broken and lefted. The feelings of being left was inside my heart. Suddenly,my tears fell down watching you leave. And again. I have to face the feelings of 'missing you' all over again. Gain my strength back after you go. Its okay:') I'll be fine. Atleast I get to meet you,and see you. Im glad you're just fine. You're just the same. You haven't change:') Thank you for everything. I really appreciate it.

You know I will always love you. Stay. Stay with me. Here inside my heart. Dont leave. I'll be here for you,just close your eyes,and I'll be near to you. I miss you now. So badly. Hmm,anyway,again thank you for the surprise :D Me heart you Amirul Asyraf.

p/s: til the next time we meet again. Ill be here waiting for you to come again and see me,love you.

No comments: