Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 10, 2011



Sometimes we joke,and sometimes we're serious. Sometimes just random talking and sometimes we dont talk at all. Not sometimes,but all of the times I feel comfortable with you,and I trust you with every word I say. You're my best friend 


FATEN EMIRA BINTI SALEM 


p/s: I don't expect for you to read this post just to impress you or anything. But it is what I feel since I really missed the time we had before. The togetherness in everything. I missed you so badly. When I'm not talking to you,it doesn't mean I already forgotten you or I don't care. The feelings and the strength of our friendship can never be broken. The bond between us is as strong as the waterfall:) Sorry for the ignorance. But seriously,I never forgotten you. 


Sincerely,


Meow's tiny little heart:)








No comments: