Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

I love you Amirul Asyraf



The cute things you do simply tickles my heart. Your smile simply makes my heart beats faster. Your laugh simply cure every of my sadness in seconds. Your touch simply makes me safe in anyway or condition I was in. Your happiness is simply my happiness. You were everything.

Ya Allah,sayangnye saye kat awak,Amirul Asyraf. Dalamnya cinta saye terhadap awak. Susah untuk saye ungkapkan,susah untuk saye buktikan. Tapi itulah kenyataan perasaan saye. Sayangnyaa saye terhadap awak.

I know it is hard for us to trust others. But just trust me. Or trust what my heart says,I really do love you. As deeply as it was. I was so blessed to Allah for having you in my life. You make whats unperfect perfect :') you make my heart beats faster. You were in my mind every second of my life. Well literally,almost all the times :D 

I can say that I never loved anyone else as much as I do love you. I was just so in love with you. With your foolishness. Your honesty. Your pure love towards me. Your guiltiness when you did something wrong and you forgive as you just did a big big mistake. You were just so true :')

I just wanna say here,no matter how often we fight over some things. How bad is our relationship is. How difficult it is for us to face it. I would never leave you. I promise. I will never leave you. Trust me Biyy :) I know its hard to be in a long distance relationship,but if our love is true. Nothing is hard. As long as you were with me,holding my hands all the way.

I missed you. I remember when you kissed me. I remember when you hug me. When your fingers entangled in mines. When your warmnth fired up my soul. I missed you so much. Terribly :(
I wish I could meet you as soon as possible. So that I can shout out loudly that I love you all the time.


p/s: syg pegang janji sayang. syg janji takkan tinggalkan biyy mcm mane biyy jugakk tkkan tinggalkan syg. Iloveyou biyy :') syg rinduu biyy sgtsgt!


No comments: