Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Whats Happening?

colour, cute, girl, inspiration, inspirational, like


Omg,what is exactly happening right now. Its difficult to say. Hard to explain. I'm completely speechless. Why is it so hard for me to get PRIVACY IN MY LIFE? Stop stalking about my life. I do what I want. I say what I need to say. Feelings cant always be kept in heart. We have to let it out. Especially when it comes to its limit. I've let it out since I've been patience and kept quite for a long time. Its been a year. And you've gone over the limit. My twitter,my life. I never ever mentioned your name in my twitter. Why do you have to stalk everything about my life? Oh dayuuuum! Pls,don't act like a little kid. Be matured and professional -.- Its about time for me to explode. 

I never want to know what happen between you both. Never wanna interrupt or knowing every single inch about it. Since I know its the past and it will always remain as past. Think that way. What's in the past,stays in the past. Don't put grudge inside yourself as it will kills yourself in the inside. Try to move on. I don't know how much you've been hurt by him,but pls. Just forgive him. Its the past. Learn from the past. That's all you can do. No need to grudge and stuff. Idk what the hell is your problem for saying I say bad about you,cause I never did. Its useless. There's a lot of other things I would mention about rather than about you. I know how to handle my own privacy. I wont mentioned about it in the public. Oh god. Don't get it wrong would you.

chance, colour, feelgood, focus, foto, graphic design

Move on. Get a new life. Stop insulting him. I've been patience enough. So pls understand. We wont interrupt your life if you don't interrupt ours. Just stop insulting him. I cant accept that no more. Remember. Move on doesn't mean you forgetting. But you chose Happiness over Hurt. Understand that. No one could be able to accept and hear someone insult the person we love the most. And so do I. Imagined if you were in my place. Take a new chance. New love. He's your love in the past. But he's my love right now. In this present. Forget what he did to you. Believe in Allah's destiny. 

Im sorry for everything that I ever said about you,or get you to the heart. I am truly am. I never meant all of it. If I knew it would end up like this,I would had never accept him in my life. Its been two years. I never knew I changed it to a grudge inside you. Just forgive and move on. Plss.

No comments: