Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

1 Perfect Best Friends

heyh yahh peeps! (: im so fucking bored right now and i dont know why im kinda sorta in the Bad Mood :| maybe its the full moon for me,ahaha! bdw,tday i just wanna story about my 1 Perfect Best Friends and that is Faten Emira.i've known her since like a few years ago and true we have alot and alot of Memories Together :D i love her like so fucking much! and of course i can't find the laughters and being the real me without these one peepmunks :) for me,without her in my life,it would be Unperfect and Weird.its funny when i remembered our old days in high school and especially How We Met.lets start frm the very bginning.i first met her is when it was my first day in government high school (which is my first time schooling in gvernment school) i was in the class named 1 Ikhlas.there it was my first time wearing tudung and seriously i look like Ustazah (thts wht faten said) hahaha and you know wht readers,faten emira didnt wear tudungs with her slumbery faces unshy. Bahahah! seriously its funny.its the first day of registration into classes.so i dnt know anyone and of course nt rlly good in speaking malay at school.my mum and fatens mum were sitting beside each other outside of the classes but me and her,we were sitting separately in the class because i dnt even knw anyone and ofcourse i am shy.then my mum shouted at me to sit beside fatens and so i did.i was shy and i dnt evn knw wht to tlked about wth her because fatens also in silent.suddenly we were talking and knowing each other.she was my FIRST FRIEND in that class and i nver thought that we would end being friends UNTIL NOW.well,now look at us,we were grown ups and no longer a high school kid.i was Blessed to Allah for giving me a friend like Faten Emira that is truly understands me deeply and stick to me as best friends until today at this moment im typing this post.she was one TRUE FRIEND :) i just cant lose her because it would be so damn freaking strange to me.she was the only person that can make me laugh as loudly as i want with her stupid jokes :D and yang paling terharu is she was the only person i am being the real me,the true me.i am GREATFUL to have a friend like FATEN EMIRA SALIM.and if she's reading this post,i just want her to know that i love her so much and i always thought you as my true Best Friend Forever.


  

1 comment:

Emi said...

Thanks for writing about me meow.i love u so muchh.tp an..alamak kau da kntoi kn aku yg aku free hair selamba badak g skola.ko ni ape ar,sumpah segan!!aku igt an nk jd rahsia tp takpe ,ni biar je jd kngn utk aku.haha.ni nk buat confession,i am greatful to God because He's the one who made me to meet you and be my best fren.u're the one my bff in the world and hereafter.its hard to find a fren like you becuz u're vry limited edition.hahahahahahahaha.(kembang idung bear meow) and yeah i shud write about u.bace,jgn tak bace.