Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

My weird eyes thats always make people misunderstand

heres another stupid story :) haha pelik pelik.sumpah pelik dgan mata eden ini.why does people ALWAYS get misunderstand with my eyes.i tau mata i SEPET and like some people says mate i jugak SEXY bahahahaah tak tahu lah tang mne yang dorang nmpak keseksian mate i ni.bdw,THANKS for the criticize and pujian peeps :D tpi i just dnt get it knapa people always misunderstand dgan mate i and cara i pandang orang lain.ade lah orang ni prasan terlampau kononnya i jeling die padahal i just pandang dgan pandangan biase je.hahaha bende ni klau jadik sekali sekala its okay la.but ALWAYS!!! when i look at people with just an ordinary looks dorang thought i jeling but when i jeling dorang anngap its just an ordinary looks.hahaha stupid betol! pffftt anywayss ade junior i kat skolah smpai jumpe i and ask me whether i hate her or not or having any problems because she waas some kinda my adik angkat,i give her a weird look and say so not! why sist ckp mcm tu? then she said hari tu sist mcm jeling kat adik je,sist marah dgn adik ke? i was in silent for awhile then i LAUGHED! i explain to her that my eyes ni memang pelik and alot and alot peeps misunderstand dgn mate i.hahahaha she just gave me some kinda guilty looks then fr no reasons and so not my fault i apologized to her.this is not the first incident that happens to me so i really understand and get used to it.and some people hate me just by the way i look at them (which its just an ordinary look but thought as a bad looks,errr :| ) but  its so okayy with me (: i know i didnt have bad intentions to them.its just my eyes fault :| after this im so not gonna look at people fr a long long time.so PEEPS! please if i look at you and you think its some kind of BAD LOOK,just thought it was nothing,its just some thingy probs dgn mate i.hehe so please.imma NICE GIRL 0:) so theres no reason for me to jeling kat you guys especially SOMEONE YANG I DONT KNOW AND TAK RAPAT INSTEAD THERES A HOT GOSSIP ABOUT YOU THAT MAKES PEOPLE TALKIN' BAD ABOUT YOU :D TERJAH! TERJAH! (AYT TWINS I-NURUL NAQUIA :D ) but ape ape pun IM GREATFUL to have this perfect eyes and maybe weird abit :) it maybe weird but it is some kinda SEXYISH! woot woot ((: so yeah tht is wht about i wanna share to you guys about.its nothing special its just LIMITED EDITION STORIES :D

2 comments:

Emi said...

sumpah lawak.haha.klaka ah.sian kau an.mata kau mmg sexy pun,pastu suke jeling menjeling dgn aku.aku tau kau jeles dgn aku.mate kite due pun same je,sepet same2.haha. the same thing berlaku kt aku gak.so thats y aku skg lbh rela pndg ke bwh,mcm nerd daa

DarkenCrew said...

yeker??
owg tgok biase jer mate dye...
:P