Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011



Baby baby baby please dont gooo :'/ Im soo gonna Miss you freaking muchoo B. Since we met for 2days,it is more difficult for me to face the day as evrything in my eyes i see only you. In every vision of life i see you,yes You.I miss holding your hand,I miss seeing your laugh,I miss your kiss,I miss your hug. I Miss Everything About You. Yeah,last night,we've said to take care of each other and Never Ever Let Go.As i love you so much,i would never break your heart,i would never ever leave you alone.B nak kite kekal sampai bila bila kaaan,same jugak dgan sayang.Awak tak nak saye sedih,same jugak dengan saye.I cant barely see you hurt,especially because of Me.Im happy to have a boyfriend like you.You're my best friend,you're my enemy,you're someone im jealous of,you're my happiness,you're my pillow. You are Everything to me. I Love You 

No comments: