Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011




OMG! I Missed You already :/ I felt so fucking lonely okay. I just wished that you would be next to me every single breath that i take. I need you closed to me to face the day. I cant barely hold the loneliness. *pdahal bru jumpe 2hari lepas =,= gedik lebih pulak aku ni kan. HAHA! But serious fucking shit lah memang RINDU gilaa kat awak! Grr! Thanks! Thanks! And Thanks! Sebab sanggup dtg Ipoh just to meet me and hoojyeah have a great funny holidayss :D I missed the moment when I hugged you the first time i saw you :'/ I missed the moment when our eyes meet each other. I can see clearly that you really love me. And you know what,saye buka hati saye untuk terima orang yang sayang saye dari saye sayang org itu.And i never thought yang saye akan sayang awak gila babi mcm ni woh. Awak jumpe bomoh mane lah kan sampai saye jadi tergila gila kat awak kaaan.

I missed every single time that we spent 2days ago. I damn appreciate what you did for me honey. Thanks B! <3 Now saye takkan curang dah okay. Sebab saye yakin yang YOURE THE ONE! Missed holding tangan B yang lembut mcm baby tu. Hahaha :D Missed pukul pukul awak AND most of all,Missed your kiss on my forehead :'/ OMG! Ive gone crazy! Haha.


Well,if dulu saye boleh tunggu awak selame 5bulan. *time kite bercinta kaaan:) so why not saye tggu awk lagi 5bulan.I surely will miss and worried more about you when you continue study there baby.Its seriously a sacrification.Tak ape,5bulan je.HAHA! *5bulan mcm 5tahun wohhhh -,- hmm,anything,I just want you to know that I Love You F Muchoooo! <3 Wait for me and of course I'll wait for you. I will always be :') Sabar lah Syamira,5bulan je lagi then you'll be with him for 3years longer. Jemukaaan? Hahaha gurau! 

I just wished you could always be next to me so that i can feel your love closed to me:)
Love You B xx

No comments: