Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 3, 2011



OMG! I am so THANKFUL to GOD for granting my wish. I never really expect that this would happen. And yeah,im freaking HAPPY:) Its like a LIFETIME DREAM. I was still shocked about the news. Damit! Ehehe:) Well,ape yang i nak bagitahu is..

I Will Be Continuing Study Next Week! Instead of waiting for 5months,i was promoted to go for intake July! Dangg! Ngeee:) Im happy oh yeah i really am eventhough i was sorta kinda Clumsy right now -,- sebab? Tak Pack Anything lagi ok! Ahaha. I need to go shopping and buy stuff and all. I still got one week left so yeah -,- i ni prempuan and banyak songeh pulak tu so seminggu for me is like tak cukup okay. 

Bf i bru sampai Johor Bahru,so die tgah pusing pusing tgok Politeknik Premier tu kat tang mane. Die daftar esok but i lewat seminggu than him. And even die pun macam Hyper tak tentu pasal bila dia tahu i was going next week. Mcm org tak siuman menjerit dlm tepon =,= anyway,Jauuuuhhh kaaan? Johor Bahru Pasir Gudang. Gila! 8hours from Ipoh baby! Gila sakit bontot. 

So,itulah i need to tell you bloggers and stalkers and suchaa whateverso pun. I happy okay. So i bantu Bumi ni Happy jugak -,- ceh takde kene mengene kan. Haha tah ape ape je. Well,tu lah die. So i nak start shopping olredi. So see yah! And i would definitely be rarely updating my blog bila i dah start studying but anything,i'll try to catch up my life with you guys. Ok Toddles!

No comments: