Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Why is this happening to me. I was Happy and couldnt wait no more to meet you,to face my first time college life with you but you're not with me. Things just doesnt seems right. Tomorrow i'll be going to Johor Bahru and i was freaking happy but then things happen without knowing it would actually happen. Why?! Godamnit! 

Yeah,kaki Amirul patah,from buku lali til lutut dah ciment =,= ergh. Sebab? MAIN FUTSAL!
Baru masuk seminggu dah carik pasal,swear sakithatilahh.

And die kene balik rumah this monday,which the date i bru daftar masuk situ. Dia kene smbung Semester2. Oh god! Im sooo sad and tears mcm nk rundown through my face. Damit lahh! But,things dh happen,so nothing should be blamed about. I just don know how would i face my life there without him. This is first time i stay jauh dgn family i and i admit,kinda pampered -,- so its hard for me to face the day there without you. Its Johor lahh -,- saye bru masuk awak pulak balik kl kaaan, How bad could it be? I have the strength to go there just sebab awak ade dgn saye if not,memang takkan saye msuk study kat situ. Omagod! How am i going to face my first semester without you? Serious i am so sad right now. Couldnt imagine how sad i am now okay. Ergh. 


Saye ingt awk mainmain but then..yeah,you're actually serious about it. I dont know what to do and what to say to you. Im speechless on what just happen. Saye just harap awak cepat sembuh. About me being there in Johor,idk but i can still manage to say this Two Words

No comments: