Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Half Year Biyy :)



Dear Biyy,

HAPPY 6TH MONTH ANNIVERSARRY:)

I love you. I love you Biyy:') I missed you and I want to be with you,til the very end. Its been 6months or half of the year we've been together. And thanks for everything:) I cant explain how I felt being with you all this time. You gave me happiness like no other. You make me smile eventhough we're far apart. I feel you love. Deep inside my heart. I hope we'll stay like this forever and ever. And also I hope our relationship have Allah's blessing.

Anyway,sorry for the late post. Hewheww :3 been busy lately with assignment and work. So I kinda rarely post here. Im more active on Twitter now. So readers,do follow me on twitter if you like @WnnSymrMr :D Okay lari topik. HAHA :P Anyway,Happy Annie Biyy :)  I love you before,now and forever I will :')

p/s: I hope our relationship may last forever and end up as Husband and Wife.

No comments: