Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 18, 2011



I love this picture of yours :') the moment when we're so happy. And close to each other. The moment I can see you everyday :') I missed this moment. Truly I am. I love you,I love you every breathe that I take. You're the air that I breathe everyday. Without you,I'll die. Without you,I'll be out of control. You were my everything sayang.

It hurt isn't it? Right? For loving me? You're hurt. But you wont admit it. You wont tell me. You wont make me felt bad about it. I just know you do :| Im so sorry. I don't know how to make it easier for us. Theres just a lot of obstacles in our relationship. Its not about our love. But its about people being jealous and wanna ruin our relationship. Someone who doesn't like about our relationship. And the people is all from my side. Someone I know. Or to be more specifically,my ex :( 

I am sorry. I am truly am sorry. But trust me. I love you. I just don't know why they are so envy to our relationship. I don't care what will happen. Im going to stick to you. Eventhough I have to accept all that bad words from them. I know its my fault for hurting them before. And Im so sorry cause its you that have to burden it. I dont know how to say to you. But I am truly sorry for everything.

Thank you. Thank you for not stopping loving me no matter what it takes you. No matter how much it hurts you :') Rase nak hentak kepale kat dinding bile saye sakitkan hati orang yang saye paling sayang tahu tak. Saye betul betul cintakan awak. So I am sorry for every mistakes that I wronged to you. I promise I will try and keep on trying to fade that hurts from your heart. What happen between us,only we both understands it and feel it. No one else but us.

I love you Biyy :) truly I am. Dont leave. Just dont. Me without you is like a bird without wings. Thank you. Thank you soo much for loving me. 

p/s: me heart you Amirul Asyraf:)

No comments: