Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Trust me


Can you see up there? Aren't they just so sweet. See how Rose trust Jack,so deeply. Eventhough they know each other in just a few days. Before love was there in their heart,they trust each other. From there,the love starts to grow inside themselves. Deeply inside Jack & Rose heart. I love these sweet couples eventhough it is just in movies. But from these,it gives a lot of moral values to us.

What Im trying to say here is. Trust is the main roots to Love. Without trust,love wont appears. It is very important to have trust in the person that we love. Without trust,the love that you've owned will completely lost in just a blink of an eye. Instead,you'll experience a lot and a lot of big fight with your lovers. Trust comes first when a couple is in a long - distance relationship. Like people said. long - distance relationship doesn't always worked out. The causes? Of course,there is no trust in each other. 

Even me and my boyfie is in a long - distance relationship. I admit,we sometimes fight,but mostly over small things -.- but it depends on ourselves how to solve and handle the problems. No one else could solve it for you but you and him/her. No matter what,trust. Trust is the main thing in everything. In relationships of lovers,friends,marriage and etc. 

Okay,Im done blogging about trust. Im not trying to say that Im good in everything,but it's something that I want to share with all of you. For me to remind others,especially couples that are in great love :D I sometimes makes mistakes,felt jealous and not trusting in some matters,its okay for you to be beware of any consequences but don't let it control you:)

p/s: to my dearest boyfriend. I trust you. I do. But not 100percently. But I do trust you and everything you said is like a wish comes true for me. Its real:)







No comments: